Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blogsphere, here I come!

Being a career woman for almost 2 decades, I finally made one of the biggest decision in my life. 7 years ago, I said good bye to my job in senior management and became a full time homemaker. The transition was not easy and to top that I opt to forgo my domestic help and takeover the enormous responsibility of a homemaker single-handedly. Fortunately, Hubby has been very supportive and so are my children. Looking back, I must say that life as a home maker is not that bad or boring as one would perceived. In fact, I really love my life as a homemaker and the quality time that I get to spent with my loved ones.

I have been toying over the idea of starting a blog for quite a while. Never did have the guts to do so till lately when Hubby and one of my nieces suggested it to me. Guess it would be good to keep my mind active and at the same time it will relieve me from having to keep printing out my recipes for my friends. Can just get them to check out my blog as I intend to post some of my baking and cooking success here.

So.... blogsphere... here I come!!!! This will be a journal of what I do and also what I learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment