1 bowl cooked rice
½ pc crushed wine yeast biscuit (chow paeng)
2 tbsp water
1 ½ cup sugar
4 ½ cup water
500gm rice flour (1 packet)
1 ½ tsp – 2 tsp ENO fruit salt
1) Cool cooked rice in a container.
2) Add 2 tbsp water and sprinkle crushed wine yeast biscuit on the rice.
3) Stir until thoroughly mixed and leave to ferment for 3 days 2 nights (ie if mix on Monday it will be ready on Wednesday)
4) Blend fermented rice into blender with sugar and 1 cup water.
5) Add in rice flour and the rest of the water.
6) Be sure that there is no lumps in the mixture.
7) Keep in airtight container for 7 hours for fermentation.
8) Sprinkle ENO on batter.
9) Stir well and pour into moulds (with paper cups).
10) Steam for 15minutes.