Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sigh !!!!!

It's final & official!

This year I will not be baking any Chinese New Year cookies or cakes ;(
Today is already the eve of Chinese New Year and I have not baked any thing!!

How embarrassing !!

In the beginning of year 2010, I had drawn out a list of bakes that I would like to do for this Lunar New Year.

However.......
with the super busy schedule that I have been experiencing lately (thanks to my precious children's schedule.. school, extra curricular activities, tuitions, etc)
I have hardly anytime to bake.
I am so pre-occupied with the household chores when I am not running around ferrying my kids.
Apart from that, my online shop is also keeping me on my toes lately.
(this is good news)

Anyway...
before we set off to drive 3 hours back to my Hubby's hometown,
here's wishing all my Chinese readers

"A very Happy & Prosperous New Year"
May the year of the Tiger, bring abundance of luck, happiness and great health to you!!

"Gong Xi Fa Chai"

"Keong Hee Huat Chai"

"Kong Hei Fatt Choy"


To all my readers....

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment