Thursday, February 18, 2010

Avatar


It's the 5th day of the Lunar New Year (the Chinese celebrate Lunar New Year for 15 days) and I am now back home. Spent 4 days in Batu Pahat , Johore celebrating the Lunar New Year in my Hubby's hometown. Came home the 3rd day of the Lunar New Year and continued the festive celebration here with my side of the family. During this festive season, almost everyone here spend their time visiting friends and relatives and feasting. I bet I must have loaded up enough calories to add a few kilos to my body (note... I have not been to the gym for almost a week now!)
There will be some more get-to-gathers and dinner parties to attend before the end of this Lunar New Year.!!!!!

Anyway... school is closed the whole of this week. We finally managed to watch Avatar (3D) tonight. Despite the fact that it has been screening in many cinemas here for the last 2 months, tickets are hard to come by. We drove almost 30 kilometers to Kuala Lumpur City just to watch it. No regrets as it was just awesome.



My verdict :
2 thumbs up (would have given more if I have more to spare ;p ). Kudos to James Cameron for the masterpiece. (5 years to make this movie). Worth every single cent. No wonder it has managed to surpass the achievement of Titanic in box office collection in less than a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment