Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I ♥ Bazaar

Come this Sunday, 8th August 2010, I will be participating in I ♥ Bazaar @ Subang Parade, Subang Jaya, Selangor.

Ilovebazaar

This is my second time participating in a Bazaar Sale and the first time with I ♥ Bazaar , Compared to the previous event, I am only doing it for 1 day. (instead of 4 days @ Jaya 33). Had wanted to participate for the whole weekend …but .. could only secure space of Sunday. Anyway, do hope the crowd and business would be good.

It is going to be quite interesting as the organizer has planned a Lucky Draw to encourage more shoppers to shop here. (BitsofPink is sponsoring some prizes, too!!!)

Spend a minimum of RM30 in a single purchase and be entitled for a Lucky Draw!
Many exiting prizes to be won!

If you are in KL…do drop in to visit us @ Booth 36 (Near the Lucky Draw Counter).

image

See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment