Sunday, July 25, 2010

Linziclip

Technorati Tags:

I have this weakness for hairclips since young. I have always been searching for great looking and quality hairclips till I found this product called Linziclip online early this year. Upon seeing them online, I knew I MUST have them. Since I can’t decide which one I should have, the best thing would be to have the whole collection. To satisfied my desire, I ended up striking a deal with the manufacturer and became their 1st and only distributor in this region! (South East Asia)

Check out the video on Linziclip and bet you will agree with me as to why it is superior as compared to the other claw clips in the market.

Linziclips are available on my webstore since June 2010. To see what I have to offer and to own one….click here..

No comments:

Post a Comment