Chocolate Chip Cookies it shall be. Baked a batch (just the way they like them... gooey inside and crispy outside) so that the boys can fill their tummies tomorrow.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
200gm brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp cinnamon powder
360gm low protein flour (cake flour)
1 tsp sodium bicarbonate
1/2 tsp salt
200gm chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 170 degrees C.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs (1 at a time) and continue creaming.
- Add in vanilla essence.
- Fold in flour, cinnamon powder, sodium bicarbonate and salt till well combined.
- Add in chocolate chips
- Scoop out the batter with an ice-cream scoop onto a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes.